Monday, January 23, 2012

So So So Close!

Its amazing what a little bit of exercise can do!  It totally jump started the weight loss again!  I lost 2 lbs this week - I am one pound away from 20 lbs lost!!!!!  Plus I had a couple of people ask me about small changes to diet that make huge differences! That got me back on track too!  Thanks! I am feeling so good right now!

Yesterday I had to pin my skirt for church!  It was too big!  And the xxl "slimming" shirt that I was wearing looked too big on me too! I couldn't believe it!

Now that I've started that country dance game on wii, I start dancing around the living room to any song I hear!  Its like my body can't stop itself from moving!  It's a total embarrassment to my kids but it makes me feel energized and strong!

The thought that I posted on my facebook page for this week is
"Remember, you can't reach for what's in front of you until you let go of what's behind you." 
 My challenge to you for this week is to decide one thing that is "in front of you" that relates to your health and then leave behind one of the things that is holding you back from reaching that thing.  :)  Have a great week! 

I'm going to get a few more recipes posted on triedandtrueandhealthy2.blogspot.com for you all to enjoy this week.  We made taco burgers this week (a black bean/ground chicken burger) that we all loved.  I also found a delicious crockpot chicken recipe and a very tasty fat free apple dip that you will never guess is fat free!  And on Friday we're celebrating Chinese New Year the healthy way.  I'll get those recipes posted next week! 

Smile! 

P.S. Did you notice I am in a kinda bubbly mood?  I just realized that I used a ton of ! on this post!  Must be feeling awesome!

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome Jenn! I am still holding steady with a 16lb weigh loss. No new lbs yet. I need to jump on that exercise band wagon to get over this slump I have been in! At our RS monthly meeting they had a personal trainer from our ward give us a bunch of tips. She gave us some strength training exercises to do and eating tips. Keep it up! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete